Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update - Book Profits

The market has a different feeling today. The scent of hungry clowns, is in the air. The news seems to be all in the market now. You know, I'm feeling a little piggish, after this monster two month run, so I'm locking in most of my gains. Nobody ever got hurt taking a profit. I want to keep some of my powder dry. No damn way I want to be short here, but financials and consumer cyclical feels a little toppy.

The market is still going to go higher in the longer term, but in the short term, I will use any big pull-backs to get back into the market at better prices. Natural Gas is still rocking higher... HNU is up almost 12% today.

Stock Market Update: I'm out of everything except Natural Gas and Swine Flu.

Folks, this is Johnny Newsmaker signing off. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming… "Reload!" only on Ranting-TV…

No comments:

Post a Comment